CLEARWATER, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tech Data (Nasdaq: TECD) is pleased to announce that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named five Tech Data leaders to its prestigious list of 2020 Channel Chiefs. This annual list recognizes the top executives who demonstrate exemplary leadership, influence, innovation and growth for the IT channel.
“These individuals epitomize Tech Data’s focus on helping our channel partners successfully transform their businesses to address customers’ evolving business needs,” said Joe Quaglia, president, Americas at Tech Data. “They are instrumental in creating, promoting and executing outstanding channel programs in support of driving growth and revenue for the organizations they support on behalf of Tech Data. This is a well-deserved recognition of their accomplishments.”
CRN’s 2020 Channel Chiefs list honors the distinguished leaders who have influenced the IT channel with cutting-edge strategies and partnerships. Chosen for their leadership, influence and ability to foster and maintain strong relationships and channel programs, this year’s Tech Data Channel Chiefs include:
- Brian Davis, senior vice president, Operations and Digital Transformation, Americas: Davis is driving significant change in capabilities to automate logistics processes and to introduce business process automation. Additionally, he has enabled Tech Data to significantly modernize and enhance its end-to-end supply chain management with new business planning strategies and predictive inventory management to improve customer fulfillment rates while optimizing on-hand inventory.
- Skip Liesegang, vice president of Channels, DLT Solutions, a Tech Data Company: Liesegang is responsible for developing, building and executing the growth strategy to accelerate the impact public sector partners have on DLT’s growth. He is a recognized expert in IT sales, channels, marketing, distribution and business development in government and commercial markets as a manufacturer, solution provider and distributor.
- Phillip Privett, vice president, Cisco Solutions, Global: Privett is responsible for managing the global Cisco executive relationships and leading the strategic business development teams for Cisco for Tech Data in North America. In 2019, Privett’s team was awarded Cisco’s Americas Distributor of the Year award. In addition, he led efforts to strategically redefine and optimize the Tech Data/Cisco value proposition as it relates Tech Data’s to two-tier reseller partners. Critical to this was the integration of Tech Data’s new Cisco IT solution offerings to provide a superior customer experience supporting Tech Data’s overall value.
- Linda Rendleman, senior vice president, Endpoint Solutions, Americas: Rendleman leads the strategy, relationships and business operations of the company’s Endpoint Solutions portfolio to ensure the sustainment and growth of Tech Data’s world-class vendors, products, services and solutions that support workplace transformation, enable the digital workforce and leverage next-generation collaboration solutions. She is focused on helping channel partners capture more opportunities by rethinking how work is done by using a model that fosters human-machine collaboration and leverages aggregated solutions to increase business agility, work productivity and operational efficiencies.
- Pablo Zurzolo, vice president, Marketing, Americas: Zurzolo is responsible for Tech Data Agency, a talented team of 150-plus award-winning marketing experts who implement marketing activities for more than 200 Tech Data vendors. The agency supports marketing through sales training and enablement, demand generation and lead nurturing, event ideation and management, digital and creative design, videography, and content development and syndication. Zurzolo is also responsible for overseeing marketing business intelligence, communications, public relations and brand management for the region.
The 2020 Channel Chiefs have shown outstanding commitment, an ability to lead and a passion for progress within the channel through their partner programs. The Channel Chief honorees were chosen by the CRN editorial staff for driving the channel agenda and evangelizing the importance of channel partnerships.
“The IT channel is undergoing constant evolution to meet customer demands and changing business environments,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “CRN’s Channel Chiefs work tirelessly, leading the industry forward through superior partner programs and strategies with a focus on helping solution providers transform and grow. Our team here at The Channel Company congratulates these outstanding individuals for their dedication to the channel.”
CRN’s 2020 Channel Chiefs list will be featured in the February 2020 issue of CRN Magazine and online at www.CRN.com/ChannelChiefs.
Copyright ©2020. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
About Tech Data
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data is ranked No. 88 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 11 straight years. To find out more, visit www.techdata.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.