DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electronic Skin Patches Market: Focus on Type, Application, 14 Countries' Data, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 17.22% during the forecast period, 2019-2024. The electronic skin patches market generated $3,899.1 million in revenue in 2018.
The electronic skin patches growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers such as growing geriatric population leads to surge in exigency of electronic skin patches, increasing burden of chronic and lifestyle associated diseases elevating the requirement of continuous monitoring and treatment of a disease, increasing inclination for personal health and fitness among adults, increasing healthcare expenditure, growing prominence for point-of-care technologies, and increasing penetration of mobile platforms, tablets, and smartphones.
The market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate due to the opportunities that lie within its domain, which include growth in emerging countries and technological advancement in electronic skin patches. However, there are significant challenges that are restraining the market growth.
These challenges include high initial cost and design complexity of electronic skin patches and lack of data security and lack of interoperability are limiting the adoption of electronic skin patches.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the different types of electronic skin patches available in the market, and what are the benefits offered by them?
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global electronic skin patches market?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- What are the regulations pertaining to the global electronic skin patches market?
- What are the initiatives implemented by different governmental bodies regulating the development and commercialization of electronic skin patches?
- What are the leading companies dominating the global electronic skin patches market?
- What are the perceptions of the investors about the global electronic skin patches market?
- How many types of electronic skin patches are available in the market, and which are the companies offering these?
- Based on the application, which electronic skin patches application is anticipated to witness a massive rise in demand in the forecast period 2019-2024?
- What was the market value in 2018 of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global electronic skin patches market?
- How is each segment of the global electronic skin patches market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2024?
- How is the industry anticipated to evolve during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- Which region is expected to contribute to the highest sales of the global electronic skin patches market during the forecast period?
What are the leading trends and consumer preferences witnessed in global electronic skin patches markets?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Product Definition
2 Scope of Report
3 Research Methodology
4 Industry Analysis
4.1 Regulatory Scenario
4.2 Patent Analysis
5 Competitive Landscape
5.2 Key Strategies and Developments (2016-2019)
5.2.1 Joint Venture, Agreement, Collaborations, and Partnerships
5.2.2 Product Launches, Approvals, Licenses, and Clearances
5.2.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
5.2.4 Business Expansion
5.3 Market Share Analysis of Global Electronic Skin Patches Market (by Company), 2018
5.4 Growth Share Analysis
5.5 Product Mapping Analysis
6 Global Electronic Skin Patches Market, 2018-2024
6.1 Assumptions and Limitations
6.2 Global Market Scenario
6.3 Market Dynamics
6.3.2 Impact Analysis
6.3.3 Market Drivers
6.3.4 Market Restraints
6.3.5 Market Opportunities
126.96.36.199 Untapped Market in Developing Economies
188.8.131.52 Scope for More Technologically Advanced Electronic Skin Patches
6.3.6 Market Trends
184.108.40.206 Increasing Adoption of Cloud Technology in Healthcare
7 Global Electronic Skin Patches Market, by Type
7.2 Monitoring and Diagnostic Electronic Skin Patches
7.3 Therapeutic Electronic Skin Patches
8 Global Electronic Skin Patches Market, by Application
8.2 Diabetes Management
8.3 Cardiovascular Management and Temperature Monitoring
8.4 Pain Management
9 Global Electronic Skin Patches Market, by Region
9.2 North America
9.2.1 North America Electronic Skin Patches Market (by Type)
9.2.2 North America Electronic Skin Patches Market (by Application)
9.2.3 North America Electronic Skin Patches Market (by Country)
9.5 Latin America
9.6 The Middle East and Africa
10 Company Profiles
10.1 Abbott Laboratories
10.1.1 Company Overview
10.1.2 Role of Abbott Laboratories in the Electronic Skin Patches Market
10.1.4 SWOT Analysis
10.2 BioTelemetry, Inc.
10.3 DexCom, Inc.
10.4 General Electric Company
10.5 Insulet Corporation
10.6 iRhythm Technologies, Inc.
10.7 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
10.9 Medtronic, Plc.
10.10 MC10, Inc.
10.11 Nemaura Medical Inc.
10.12 Omron Corporation
10.13 Senseonics Holding, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3fx1vb