LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the integrated building management systems market and it is poised to grow by USD 10.7 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 12% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Greater ease in monitoring and controlling building operations has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, vulnerability issues and cybersecurity threats in IBMS might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Integrated Building Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Integrated Building Management Systems Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40961
Integrated Building Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our integrated building management systems market report covers the following areas:
- Integrated Building Management Systems Market size
- Integrated Building Management Systems Market trends
- Integrated Building Management Systems Market industry analysis
This study identifies Growing demand for energy efficiency and sustainability in buildings as one of the prime reasons driving the integrated building management systems market growth during the next few years.
Integrated Building Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the integrated building management systems market, including some of the vendors such as Azbil Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG and United Technologies Corp. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the integrated building management systems market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Integrated Building Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist integrated building management systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the integrated building management systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the integrated building management systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of integrated building management systems market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.