DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Optical Transceiver Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the optical transceiver market looks promising with opportunities in the telecom, enterprise, and data center industries. The global optical transceiver market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 13% from 2019 to 2024.
The major drivers for this market are increasing internet penetration and data traffic, growing demand for smartphones and other connecting devices, and mainstream adoption of cloud computing.
The study includes the optical transceiver size and forecast for the global optical transceiver through 2024, segmented by foam factor, data rate, end use industry, distance, wave length, and region.
Key questions in this report:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global optical transceiver market, by form factor, data rate, end use industry, distance, wavelength, and region?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the optical transceiver market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the optical transceiver market?
- What are emerging trends in this optical transceiver market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the optical transceiver market?
- What are the new developments in the optical transceiver market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this optical transceiver market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this optical transceiver area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
What M&A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this optical transceiver market?
Some of the features of the optical transceiver report include:
- Market size estimates: Optical transceiver size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by foam factor, data rate, end use industry, distance, wave length, and region.
- Regional analysis: Optical transceiver breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different applications and regions for an optical transceiver in the optical transceiver.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for an optical transceiver in the optical transceiver.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Landscape
2.1: Technology Background and Evolution
2.2: Technology and Application Mapping
2.3: Supply Chain
3. Technology Readiness
3.1: Technology Commercialization and Readiness
3.2: Drivers and Challenges in Optical Transceiver Technologies
4. Technology Trends and Opportunities
4.1: Optical Transceiver Market Opportunity
4.2: Technology Trends and Growth Forecasts
4.3: Technology Opportunities by Data Rate Segments
4.3.1: Less than 40G
4.3.2: 40G to 100G
4.3.3: Above 100G
4.4: Technology Opportunities by Application Segments
4.4.1: Data Center
188.8.131.52: Technology Trends and Forecast in Data Center
184.108.40.206: Technology Trends and Forecast in Telecommunication
220.127.116.11: Technology Trends and Forecast in Enterprise
5. Technology Opportunity by Region
5.1: Global optical transceiver market by Region
5.2: North American Optical Transceiver Market
5.2.1: Market by Technology
5.2.2: Market by Application
5.5.2: United States Optical Transceiver Market
5.2.3: Canadian Optical Transceiver Market
5.2.4: Mexican Optical Transceiver Market
5.3: European Optical Transceiver Market
5.4: APAC Optical Transceiver Market
5.5: ROW Optical Transceiver Market
6. Companies / Ecosystem
6.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
6.2: Market Share Analysis
6.3: Geographical Reach
6.4: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7. Strategic Implications
7.2: Growth Opportunity Analysis
7.3: Emerging Trends in the Global Optical Transceiver Market
7.4: Strategic Analysis
7.4.1: New Product Development
7.4.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Optical Transceiver Market
7.4.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Optical Transceiver Market.
8. Company Profiles of Leading Players
8.1: Finiser Corp.
8.2: Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd
8.4: Sumitomo Electric Industries
8.5: Foxconn electronics inc.
8.6: Neo Photonics Corp.
8.7: Fujitsu optical Components Limited
8.8: Reflex Photonics
8.9: Source Photonics Inc
8.10: Shenzhen JHA Technology Co., Ltd
8.11: Optocom Corporation
8.12: Shenzhen, E-link China Technology Co., Ltd. (E-link)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q4j3q2