DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Scientific Instruments Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America scientific instruments market reached a value of US$ 11.9 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 14.7 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 3.5% during 2019-2024.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America scientific instruments market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America scientific instrument market?
- What is the breakup of the North America scientific instruments market on the basis of end-use?
- What is the breakup of the North America scientific instruments market on the basis of type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America scientific instruments industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America scientific instruments industry?
- What is the structure of the North America scientific instruments industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America scientific instruments industry?
What are the profit margins in the North America scientific instruments industry?
The North America scientific instruments market is currently being driven by several factors. Such factors include the rising demand for these devices in the healthcare sector, such as incubators, thermal cyclers, microarray scanners and microplate dispensers.
Moreover, increasing investments for scientific R&D projects, including life science research, human genome mapping, and proteomics, are also providing a thrust to the market growth. In addition to this, a rise in the number of chronic diseases has prompted researchers to develop more effective treatments. This has led to the introduction of advanced laboratory equipment, thereby influencing the market growth.
Apart from this, various technological advancements, such as artificial intelligence and micro-technologies, are being incorporated with scientific instruments to expand their consumer base in the region.
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: End-Use and Type.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Scientific Instrument Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Scientific Instrument Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Scientific Instrument Market: Breakup by End-Use
7.2 Government Institutes
8 North America Scientific Instrument Market: Breakup by Type
8.1 Scientific Clinical Analyzers
8.2 Scientific Analytical Instruments
9 North America Scientific Instrument Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.1.4 Market Forecast
9.2.1 Historical market Trends
9.2.2 Market Breakup by End-Use
9.2.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.2.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research and Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/10tkqz