LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the single-use bioprocessing system market and it is poised to grow by USD 2.91 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 11% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Substantial use of single-use technology to achieve lower costs and higher productivity has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, validation issues while selecting suppliers and integrators might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Single-use Bioprocessing System Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Single-use Bioprocessing System Market is segmented as below:
- Bags and Mixers
- Bioreactors and Fermenters
- Filtration Devices and Sampling Systems
- Bioprocess Containers
- Other Products
- MAb Production
- Vaccine Production
- Plant Cell Cultivation
- Other Applications
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- CROs And CMOs
- Biotechnology Companies
- Academic and Research Institutions
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40062
Single-use Bioprocessing System Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our single-use bioprocessing system market report covers the following areas:
- Single-use Bioprocessing System Market size
- Single-use Bioprocessing System Market trends
- Single-use Bioprocessing System Market industry analysis
This study identifies growing product advancements and automation as one of the prime reasons driving the single-use bioprocessing system market growth during the next few years.
Single-use Bioprocessing System Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the single-use bioprocessing system market, including some of the vendors such as C3M Co., Avantor Inc., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, Danaher Corp., Eppendorf AG, General Electric Co., Merck KGaA, Sartorius AG, Solaris Biotechnology Srl. and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the single-use bioprocessing system market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Single-use Bioprocessing System Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist single-use bioprocessing system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the single-use bioprocessing system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the single-use bioprocessing system market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of single-use bioprocessing system market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.