DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Opportunities in the Western Europe Savory Snacks Sector" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Western Europe was the third-largest region in the global savory snacks sector with a value share of 15.7% in 2018 and is expected to grow from US$20,985.0 million in 2018 to US$25,403.6 million in 2023, at a CAGR of 3.9%.
Potato chips were the largest category with value sales of US$7,183.1 million (accounted for 34.2% of the overall value sales in the Western Europe savory snacks sector) in 2018. PepsiCo, Intersnack Group GmbH & Co. KG, The Lorenz Bahlsen Snack-World Gmbh & Co Kg, The Kellogg Company, and Orkla Group, were the leading players of the sector and accounted for 37.7% of overall value sales. Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the largest distribution channel in the Western Europe savory snacks sector, accounting for 59.2% of overall value sales in 2018, followed by convenience stores. Flexible Packaging was the most commonly used pack material in the Western European savory snacks sector, with 97.2% market share in 2018, while bag/sachet was the most popular pack type, accounting for a 92.6% share in the same year.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Western Europe savory snacks sector. It includes market overview, high growth country analysis, top companies, key distribution channels, packaging formats and case studies.
- Market overview: Includes sector size, market size, and growth analysis by categories.
- Change in consumption: Provides a shift in the consumption of savory snacks products by markets across different countries in the Western Europe region.
- Countries analysis: Provides risk-reward analysis of four countries in Western Europe region based on market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure.
- Health & Wellness analysis: Provides insights on the health & wellness products in terms of value and percentage share in the overall Western Europe savory snacks sector during 2013-2023. The analysis includes key health & wellness attributes and consumer benefits driving the sales of savory snacks in 2018. It also covers the market share of leading companies offering savory snacks foods with health & wellness attributes in the same year.
- Competitive Analysis: Provides an overview of leading companies in the Western Europe region, besides analyzing the growth of private label in the region.
- Key distribution channels: Provides analysis on the leading distribution channels in the Western Europe savory snacks sector in 2018. It covers six distribution channels including on-trade. The major distribution channels include hypermarkets & supermarkets, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, and others that include - department stores, vending machines, cash & carries and warehouse clubs, and others.
- Preferred packaging formats: The report provides percentage share (in 2018) and growth analysis (during 2013-2023) for various pack materials, pack types, closure types, and primary outer types based on the volume sales (by pack units) of savory snacks food products.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis, that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances.
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion.
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Market size and growth analysis (Regional Analysis)
- Market Size Analysis - Western Europe compared to other regions
- Growth analysis by Region
- Growth Analysis by Country
- Growth Analysis by Category
3. Identifying high potential countries in Western Europe
- Identifying high-potential countries - methodology
- High-potential countries
- Identifying high-potential countries - risk, reward, and opportunity analysis
4. Market size and growth analysis
- Overview - Value and volume growth analysis by country
- Growth Contribution Analysis by Country
- Share of Savory Snacks compared to other Food sectors
- Change in consumption levels by country and Savory Snacks sector
- Per capita consumption and expenditure analysis
5. Country Profiles
- The UK
6. Success Stories
- Savory snacks in Western Europe: case studies
7. Company and Brand Analysis
- Leading companies in Western Europe Savory Snacks Sector
- Company and brand Share Analysis
- Leading companies in Western Europe Savory Snacks Sector
- Leading Brands (including private label) in Western Europe Savory Snacks Sector
- Private label penetration in the Savory Snacks sector
8. Health & Wellness Analysis
- Health & Wellness analysis - Overview
- Health & Wellness analysis - Growth contribution by country
- Health & Wellness analysis - Key product attributes and consumer benefits
- Leading Health & Wellness Companies by Category
9. Key Distribution Channels
- Leading Distribution channels by country
- Leading Distribution channels by category
10. Key Packaging Formats
- Growth analysis by key pack material and pack type
- Growth analysis by closure type and primary outer type
11. Challenges and Future Outlook
- Key challenges
- Future Outlook
14. About the Author
- Intersnack Group
- The Lorenz Bahlsen Snack
- The Kellogg Company
- Orkla Group
- Snyder`s-Lance Inc.
- Unichips Italia Spa
- Borges International
- Zweifel Pomy
- Link Snacks Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uxlcts