DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Aluminium Cans Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America aluminium cans market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2019-2024.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America aluminium cans market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America aluminium cans market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America aluminium cans market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional market?
- What are the major application in the industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America aluminium cans industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America aluminium cans industry?
- What is the structure of the North America aluminium cans industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America aluminium cans industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America aluminium cans industry?
Aluminum cans represent one of the most popular forms of packaging which are employed for storing both solid and liquid materials. These cans are durable, lightweight, recyclable, cost-effective, easy to handle, and aid in preserving the quality and flavor of the contents. Apart from this, as aluminum cans offer high resistance against corrosion, and require less care during transportation, they are utilized in industries including food, beverage and pharmaceuticals.
Currently, the aluminum cans demand for the packaging of processed and ready-to-eat (RTE) food products, aerated drinks, fruit juices, and energy drinks is rising in North America. Moreover, owing to the growing environmental concerns, consumers are becoming more conscious about limiting the usage of plastics which, in turn, is spurring the demand for aluminum cans in the region.
Further, the increasing consumption of energy and sports drinks in confluence with the growing efforts by manufacturers to finance advertising campaigns for these drinks are strengthening the growth of the beverage industry, thereby boosting the sales of aluminium cans in the region.
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Application
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Aluminium Cans Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Application
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Forecast
6 North America Aluminium Cans Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Aluminium Cans Market: Breakup by Application
8 North America Aluminium Cans Market: Breakup by Country
8.1 United States
8.1.1 Historical Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Breakup by Application
8.1.3 Market Forecast
8.2.1 Historical Market Trends
8.2.2 Market Breakup by Application
8.2.3 Market Forecast
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tzma7a