DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2020 Germany Hospital Hemostasis Testing Market: Supplier Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Forecasts for 40 Assays, Emerging Tests, Technology Assessment, Instrumentation Review, Strategic Profiles of Leading Competitors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new report from the author contains 394 pages, 28 tables, and presents a comprehensive analysis of the German hospital coagulation testing market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the German coagulation laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next five years.
- Volume and sales forecasts for 40 coagulation procedures performed in German hospitals, including typical coagulation daily work loads.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of coagulation technologies and their potential market applications.
- Major opportunities for coagulation instruments and consumables.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Diagnostica Stago/Trinity Biotech
- Helena Laboratories
- HYPHEN BioMed
- Instrumentation Laboratory/Werfen
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n9h6pm