DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Ice Cream Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America ice cream market reached a volume of 7.3 Million Tons in 2018. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach a volume of 9.7 Million Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of 4.8% during 2019-2024.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America ice cream market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America ice cream market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America ice cream market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America ice cream market?
- What is the breakup of the North America ice cream market on the basis of flavor?
- What is the breakup of the North America ice cream market on the basis of category?
- What is the breakup of the North America ice cream market on the basis of product?
- What is the breakup of the North America ice cream market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America ice cream industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America ice cream industry?
- What is the structure of the North America ice cream industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America ice cream industry?
What are the profit margins in the North America ice cream industry?
Ice cream represents one of the most popular frozen dairy products that is prepared from cream/butterfat, sugar and milk. It is a rich source of energy and contains high levels of carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus and vitamins such as A, C, D, E, K, B-6 and B-12. It helps in de-stressing and provides a soothing effect to the consumer. Owing to this, ice-cream is widely consumed as a dessert and comfort food in households, bakeries, restaurants, hotels and other eateries.
North America currently represents one of the largest markets for ice-cream. This can be attributed to the rising health consciousness among consumers, prevalence of lifestyle diseases in the region and the easy availability of healthier and innovative variants such as low-fat, lactose-free, gluten-free ice-creams. Apart from this, the increasing popularity of organic and premium ice creams is also fueling the growth of the market in the region.
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: TONS
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
Segments Covered: Flavor, Category, Product and Distribution Channel
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Ice Cream Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Flavor
5.3 Market Breakup by Category
5.4 Market Breakup by Product
5.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 North America Ice Cream Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Ice Cream Market: Breakup by Flavor
8 North America Ice Cream Market: Breakup by Category
8.1 Impulse Ice Cream
8.2 Take-Home Ice Cream
8.3 Artisanal Ice Cream
9 North America Ice Cream Market: Breakup by Product
10 North America Ice Cream Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
10.2 Convenience Stores
10.3 Ice cream Parlours
10.4 Online Stores
11 North America Ice Cream Market: Breakup by Country
11.1 United States
11.1.1 Historical Market Trends
11.1.2 Market Breakup by Flavor
11.1.3 Market Breakup by Category
11.1.4 Market Breakup by Product
11.1.5 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
11.1.6 Market Forecast
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Analysis
16 Competitive Landscape
16.1 Market Structure
16.2 Key Players
16.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nfuyo2