LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the captive power generation market in India and it is poised to grow by 15,076.23 MW during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
High industrial power tariffs has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, challenges with a shortage of coal for captive power generation might hamper the market growth. Request a free sample report
Captive Power Generation Market in India 2019-2023: Segmentation
Captive power generation market in India is segmented as below:
- Metals and Minerals
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30688
Captive Power Generation Market in India 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our captive power generation market in India report covers the following areas:
- Captive power generation market in India size
- Captive power generation market in India trends
- Captive power generation market in India industry analysis
This study identifies increasing adoption of cogeneration plants as one of the prime reasons driving the captive power generation market in India's growth during the next few years.
Captive Power Generation Market in India 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the captive power generation market in India, including some of the vendors such as Bharat Heavy Electricals, Essar Steel, Hindalco, Jindal Steel & Power, and Reliance Industries. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the captive power generation market in India are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Captive Power Generation Market in India 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the captive power generation market in India growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the captive power generation market in India size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the captive power generation market in India
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of captive power generation market in India vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.