The author has been monitoring the global adhesive tapes market and it is poised to grow by $17.02 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
This report on the adhesive tapes market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by Increased construction activities across geographies. In addition, increased demand for eco-friendly products is anticipated to boost the growth of the adhesive tapes market as well.
This study identifies increased demand for eco-friendly products as the prime reasons driving the adhesive tapes market growth during the next few years.
The following companies as the key players in the global adhesive tapes market: 3M Co., Avery Dennison Corp., Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Intertape Polymer Group Inc., LINTEC Corp., Lohmann GmbH & Co.KG, Nitto Denko Corp., Scapa Group Plc, Shurtape Technologies LLC and tesa SE.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the research team said: The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is increased demand for eco-friendly products
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is the Increased construction activities across geographies.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
3. MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
4. MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
5. FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
6. MARKET SEGMENTATION BY MATERIAL
- Market segmentation by material
- Comparison by material
- Polypropylene - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Paper - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Polyvinyl chloride - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by material
7. CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
8. GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
9. DECISION FRAMEWORK
10. DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
11. MARKET TRENDS
- Increased demand for eco-friendly products
- Increased use of silicon adhesives in adhesive tapes
- Increased adoption of sustainable product manufacturing by vendors
12. VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
13. VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
- LINTEC Corp.
- Lohmann GmbH & Co.KG
- Nitto Denko Corp.
- Scapa Group Plc
- Shurtape Technologies LLC
- tesa SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ka7aat