The mobile industry is on the verge of a new era of 5G, at a time when smartphone sales are plateauing. 5G will make connectivity likely as pervasive as electricity while at the same time making annual or bi-annual handset upgrades a thing of the past, thus forcing manufacturers to find new revenue streams.
The author's Peak Smartphone: What Comes Next global briefing offers insight on emerging geographies, key growth categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be it new product developments, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. From the latest innovations such as Smartphones, Ultrabooks and OLED TVs to existing technologies such as Laptops, Home Audio and Cinema Systems and In-Car Entertainment, the author offers a consistent yet incisive snapshot of the Consumer Electronics industry. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and the criteria for success over the next five years.
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, Digital Cameras by Type, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics, Tablets by OS.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
Peak Smartphone: What Comes Next:
- How the digital service economy came about
- Services, Ecosystems and Search
- What Comes Next for Mobile
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p9nbcz