This is a fast-paced investor relations and Capital Raising Catalyst Workshop. For anyone looking to raise capital from family offices and institutional investors, this is a must-attend workshop.
Participate in small-group exercises, follow along with your guided workbook, and hear case studies that show how your peers are implementing these strategies. You will leave this boot camp with a worksheet completed and knowledge on how to execute a 5 Step System to Raising Capital from Private Investors.
"If you are raising capital you will get more value per hour spent at this workshop than any other training you have completed."
7 Reasons to attend the Capital Raising Catalyst Workshop
1. Develop a System to Attract Investors Like Clockwork: Let your competitors cold call 60 prospects a day while you set up systems to consistently attract targeted and pre-qualified investors to you every month. During this workshop, we will show you how to accomplish this at zero cost.
2. Avoid The 7 Most Common $100,000 Mistakes: Almost everyone who starts out raising capital for a fund or private company makes the same mistakes. What you should do is not always obvious, and worse than that, it is often counter-intuitive. At this workshop, we will show you why you should reach out to fewer investors and figure out who those investors are. Typically, only one type of investor fits your sandbox, USP, investor funnel, and is making up your investor avatar.
3. Master Best Practices & Emulate Proven Strategies: Throughout the day you will be completing a Capital Raising Catalyst workbook and by the end of the day you will have an actionable plan that integrates best practices and proven capital raising models for your organization.
4. Gain a Capital Raising Edge: When raising capital, second place in a competition can mean no capital allocated, and a consistent third or 10th place can mean you are out of business and have to close shop. Getting your emails responded to, phone calls are taken, and meetings booked with potential investors is critical, every 1% improvement in doing so can mean more capital raised.
5. Identify the Fundamental Marketing Materials and Strategic IP Assets you need to create, distribute, and leverage to be taken seriously. If you don't have your basic marketing materials and tools in place to communicate with investors you will stand out as someone who doesn't know what they are doing to investors.
6. Leave with Your Developed Capital Raising Plan: Regardless of whether you are an independent sponsor, private equity fund, deal broker, real estate professional or investment banker you need to stand out from the competition in a meaningful way. This one-day workshop will teach you exactly how to do it. You will leave with a plan in hand to execute.
7. No Risk: We guarantee that you will love the capital raising workshop and get a ton of value out of your experience. If for any reason you do not, we will refund your admission price.
- 10:00am - 10:15am Opening Remarks
- 10:15am - 11:00am Capital Raising Fundamentals
- A brief refresher on the fundamental components that are required for any capital raising campaign to make sure that you have all the pieces in place before we move on to improving upon your existing efforts.
- 11:00am - 12:00pm Analyse the Terrain
- It is important to understand where your offering falls in the vast pool of potential investments available to today's investor. Once you understand your place in the investment world, we can focus on dominating the most valuable channels and capturing your investor's attention.
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch & Networking
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm Targeting a Sandbox for Positioning Dominate your niche by carving out a sandbox that is profitable, defined, and target-rich. We help you find a sandbox that checks all the boxes for who you want to invest in your offering and makes it inevitable that if you dominate that sandbox, you will raise capital.
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm Architecting your Funnel & Walls Building a strong funnel is essential to attracting qualified investors to your offering and in this section, we will talk about the different layers that can make up your funnel.
- 2:30pm - 3:00pm Executing your Strategy At the end of the day, the greatest capital raising plan is meaningless unless you execute. This segment makes sure that you put what you have learned during the day into actionable steps that you will execute.
- 3:00pm - 3:30pm Iterating to Raise More Capital Once you are applying the techniques you learn at this bootcamp you should continue to iterate and gather market feedback to ensure you are building on the strategies that work and eliminating or adjusting strategies that are not leading to more capital.
- 3:30pm - 4:00pm Conclusion Wrap up the day with a brief overview of what you have learned and a look at some of the resources available to you through the Family Office Club including free audio and video resources, our latest book on raising capital, and more.
Richard C. Wilson
CEO & Head of Direct Investments in Real Estate & Operating Businesses
The Miami Family Office
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7op9yr