SAN MATEO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN), the leader in cloud revenue management solutions, today announced it will host Rainmaker20, the industry’s premier revenue management conference, in March. Created to provide pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor and high-tech manufacturing companies with valuable insights about ways to maximize revenue at speed and scale across billions of revenue execution moments, Rainmaker20 is the largest annual gathering of Model N users and partners and revenue management thought leaders.
The theme of Rainmaker20 is “Know and Grow Your True Top Line,” and attendees – ranging from C-level executives to revenue management and operations professionals – will learn about the latest in revenue management and how to transform their businesses to grow top line revenue; stay current with market trends and interact with more than 500 life sciences and high tech leaders. In addition, Rainmaker20 will allow users to engage with the growing ecosystem of Model N partners in the conference’s Partner Pavilion.
“We’re excited about Rainmaker20, because it is the most valuable event in our industry, created specifically to help companies address the growing revenue execution crisis,” said Dave Michaud, Chief Marketing Officer at Model N. “Today, pricing and revenue execution are mission-critical challenges that must be tackled head-on. That’s why the thought leadership, networking, education, and information sharing taking place at Rainmaker20 will be so valuable to our customers, our partners, and the industry at large.”
The Rainmaker20 Agenda
Rainmaker20’s comprehensive agenda and conference lineup ensures that attendees will be exposed to new ideas and revenue management best practices that can be applied within their own organizations. Spanning three full days of engaging and entertaining content – including keynote addresses, breakout sessions and educational sessions – key topics, tracks and events at Rainmaker20 will include:
- Opening and Product Keynotes: Model N’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Jason Blessing, and Chief Product Officer, Suresh Kannan, will discuss company and product strategy and Model N’s future as well offer thoughts on the key issues is impacting the industry
- Model N University: Including sessions that cover “Powered by N,” new chargeback capabilities, “Powered by FLEX,” and the High Tech Revenue Cloud
- Breakout Tracks: Covering life sciences and high tech as well as technical aspects of the Model N platform
- Rainmaker Awards Reception and Cloud 9 Party: Recognizing and celebrating Model N customers for their loyalty and innovation
Mike Massimino & Industry Thought Leaders Speak at Rainmaker20
In addition to Model N’s Jason Blessing and Suresh Kannan, speakers at Rainmaker20 will include former NASA astronaut, Mike Massimino, a professor of mechanical engineering at Columbia University, and the Senior Adviser for Space Programs at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – and the first person to tweet from space. Mike will participate in the opening keynote.
Other Rainmaker20 sessions will feature respected industry thought leaders and revenue management experts. Scheduled speakers include:
- John O’Brien – Former Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Malcolm Penn – Chairman and CEO, Future Horizons
- John Shakow – Pharmaceutical government price reporting expert, King & Spalding
- Mike Townsend – Research Director, Life Sciences Commercial Strategies, IDC
- Larry Walsh – CEO and Chief Analyst, The 2112 Group
The event will take place at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, March 11-13, 2020. Registration for Rainmaker20 is open now and additional information can be found at www.modeln.com/rainmaker. Follow the event online at #MNRainmaker20.
About Model N
Model N is a leading provider of cloud revenue management solutions for life sciences and high tech companies. Driving mission-critical business processes such as pricing, quoting, contracting, regulatory compliance, rebates and incentives, our software helps companies know and grow their true top line and maximize every revenue moment at speed and scale. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, and high tech manufacturing across more than 120 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com.