DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2020 Infectious Disease Testing Market: US, Europe, Japan - Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Supplier Profiles, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation and Tests" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new 950-page report from the author provides analysis of the global infectious disease testing market, including emerging tests, Technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
The report presents:
- Estimated numbers of infectious disease testing laboratories, as well as test volume and sales forecasts for France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, U.K. and U.S.
- Comprehensive marketing and technological assessment, as well as medical rationale and diagnostic prospects for nearly 100 infectious diseases and viruses, including scientific background, clinical significance and market needs for both current and emerging tests, vaccines, drugs, and listings of companies developing or marketing new Technologies and products.
- Major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their features and operating characteristics.
- Analyses of current and emerging Technologies, and their potential applications for the infectious disease testing market, including molecular diagnostics, biochips, monoclonal antibodies, immunoassays, IT, gel microdroplets, differential light scattering, chromatography and several others.
- Strategic assessments of leading market players and emerging suppliers with innovative Technologies and products, including their sales, product portfolios, distribution tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- GSK Biologicals
- Leica Biosystems
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g4eqqz