DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Baby Care Products Market, By Product, By Distribution Channel, By Age (Less than 12 Months, 13-24 Months, Above 24 Months-48 Months), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Indian Baby Care Products Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of more than 15% during 2020-2025.
Growth of baby care products market in India can be attributed to increasing number of working women, rising birth rate and growing number of dual income families across the country. The country's baby care products market is categorized into Toiletries, Personal Care, Food & Beverages and Others. The toiletries segment holds the largest share in the market, followed by the Personal Care segment. Both, Toiletries and Personal Care product categories, are expected to witness strong growth in the coming years, and consequently, continue their market dominance through 2025.
Rising investments on research & development activities by leading baby care product players are expected to positively influence the market in the coming years. South region dominated the country's baby care products market in 2019, however, the North region is expected to emerge as the fastest region during the forecast period.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Indian Baby Care Products Market.
- To classify and forecast the Indian Baby Care Products Market based on category, by age, regional distribution and company.
- to identify drivers and challenges for the Indian Baby Care Products Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Indian Baby Care Products Market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the Indian Baby Care Products Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the Indian Baby Care Products Market.
Key Target Audience:
- Baby care product manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to baby care products
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research and consulting firms
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product of Interest Introduction: Baby Care Products
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customers/Customer Insights
5. India Baby Care Products Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product (Toiletries, Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Others (Feeding & Nursing Products, Bathing Accessories, etc.))
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Store Based Retail and Non-Store Retail)
5.2.3. By Age (0-12 Months, 13-24 Months, 24-48 Months)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Product, By Distribution Channel, By Age, By Region and By Company)
6. India Baby Toiletries Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Diapers, Baby Wipes, Others (Diaper Changing Pads, Potty Chair & Seats, etc.))
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Store Based Retail and Non-Store Retail)
6.3. Product Benchmarking
7. India Personal Care Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Category (Hair Care, Skin Care, Others (Oral Care, Grooming, etc.))
7.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Store Based Retail and Non-Store Retail)
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8. India Baby Food & Beverage Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Category (Baby Food Cereals, Baby Milk Products, Others (Snack food, Porridge & Puree, Nutritional Supplements, etc.))
8.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Store Based Retail and Non-Store Retail)
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9. Supply Chain Analysis
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. India Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Company Profiles
14.1.1. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
14.1.2. Procter & Gamble Home Products Private Limited
14.1.3. Unicharm India Private Limited
14.1.4. Nestle India Ltd
14.1.5. The Himalaya Drug Company
14.1.6. Nutricia International Pvt Limited
14.1.7. Me & Moms Private Limited
14.1.8. Rhea Retail Pvt Ltd
14.1.9. Artsana India Private Limited
14.1.10. Mead Johnson Nutrition (India) Private Limited
15. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bcdl2e