Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Alphabet Inc.
Alphabet Inc. (Alphabet) is a multinational technology conglomerate. Google is its largest business, providing Internet-related products and services such as online advertising, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
The report provides information and insights into Alphabet Inc. including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies
- Details of various partnerships and acquisition network map, ventures, in-house launches, and other industry innovation programs
- Detailed overview of Alphabet Inc.'s technology centers and innovation programs and financial highlights.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Alphabet Inc.'s technology innovations.
- Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnership strategies of Alphabet Inc. .
- Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.
Key Topics Covered:
- Digital Transformation Strategy
- Accelerator Programs & Innovation Centers
- Technology Focus
- Technology Initiatives
- GV, CapitalG, Gradient Ventures
- Partner, Investor, & Acquisition Network Map
- ICT Budget & Contracts
- Key Executives
- Mayo Clinic
- Telkom Kenya
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/btd4dn