CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, the nation’s leading multimedia resource focused on providing oncology professionals with current and insightful information on patient care, will host eight State of the Science Summit™ meetings across the United States in February.
The State of the Science Summit™ meetings are scheduled as follows:
- Breast Cancer — Feb. 4 at 5 p.m. in McLean, Virginia. The summit will be chaired by Neelima Denduluri, M.D., of Virginia Cancer Specialists.
- Gastrointestinal Malignancies— Feb. 5 at 5 p.m. in New York City. The summit will be chaired by Yelena Y. Janjigian, M.D., of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
- Lung Cancer— Feb. 11 at 5 p.m. in Los Angeles. The summit will be chaired by Karen Reckamp, M.D., M.S., of Cedars-Sinai Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute.
- Hematologic Malignancies — Feb. 13 at 5 p.m. in San Diego. The summit will be chaired by Aaron Goodman, M.D., of UC San Diego Health.
- Multiple Myeloma — Feb. 20 at 5 p.m. in Boston. The summit will be chaired by Noopur Raje, M.D., of Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Hematologic Malignancies — Feb. 25 at 5 p.m. in Brooklyn, New York. The summit will be chaired by Michael Grossbard, M.D., of NYU Langone Health’s Perlmutter Cancer Center.
- Gastrointestinal Malignancies —Feb. 26 at 5 p.m. in Houston. The summit will be co-chaired by Benjamin Musher, M.D., of Baylor College of Medicine and Shubham Pant, M.D., of The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center.
- Genitourinary Cancers — Feb. 27 at 5 p.m. in New York City. The summit will be co-chaired by Matthew Galsky, M.D., of Mount Sinai and Jonathan E. Rosenberg, M.D., of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series hosted by OncLive® that features medical experts from across the nation discussing treatment options. Each summit integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals across key disciplines, from medical and surgical oncology to hematology. This interactive and educational meeting series analyzes and discusses novel treatments related to many different therapeutic areas in oncology. Each meeting engages in a peer exchange and addresses audience questions.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive® offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive® is a brand of MJH Life Sciences™, the largest privately held, independent, full-service medical media company in North America dedicated to delivering trusted health care news across multiple channels.