DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial IoT Market: Focus on Ecosystem, Industry, and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Industrial IoT market generated $72.34 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.67% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2024.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What was the total revenue generated by the global Industrial IoT market in 2018, and how is it expected to grow during 2019-2024?
- What are the major driving forces, trends, challenges, and growth opportunities that can to influence the global Industrial IoT market during the forecast period 2019-2024?
- Who are the key players in the Industrial IoT space among hardware vendors, network operators,
- system integrators, application vendors, and what was their respective market share in 2018?
- Which sub-segments (hardware, platform, services, and connectivity) of the ecosystem of global Industrial IoT market is expected to dominate during the forecast period?
- Which industry (manufacturing, automotive, energy and utilities, healthcare, and agriculture, among others) of the global Industrial IoT market is expected to dominate during the forecast period?
- Which regions from North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and South America are expected to lead the global Industrial IoT market in the forecast period, 2019-2024?
- Which are the key players active in the global Industrial IoT ecosystem?
- What is the holistic point of view of the industry analyst in terms of latest trends, upcoming technologies in the space of Industrial IoT, and the scope of its adoption in the future?
Global Industrial IoT Market Forecast, 2019 - 2024
The growth in the Industrial IoT market is due to the high rate of demand of Industrial IoT applications in smart industries. Additionally, low sensor costs and innovative sensor technology is further expected to drive the market growth in the coming future.
Scope of the Global Industrial IoT Market
The report constitutes of an in-depth study of the global Industrial IoT market, including a thorough analysis of the types of industries and ecosystem sub-segments. The study also presents a detailed analysis of the market dynamics and the estimation of the market size over the forecast period 2019-2024. The scope of this report is largely focused on the industries catering to Industrial IoT for different regions. The industry analysis presents a detailed insight about the major market players in the global Industrial IoT market using the supply chain analysis.
The market analysis includes an in-depth examination of the major ecosystem players and key strategies and developments taking place in this market. It includes market dynamics (market drivers, opportunities, and challenges) and industry analysis. The purpose of the study is to gain a holistic view of the global Industrial IoT market in terms of various factors influencing it. The market has been segmented in terms of ecosystem', industry', and region'.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Overview
1.1 What is Industrial IoT?
1.2 Architecture and Components of Industrial IoT
1.3 Expectations from Industrial IoT
1.4 Touch Points for Industrial IoT Across Industries
1.5 Overall Industry Storyboard and Value Chain Analysis
2 Market Dynamics
2.2.1 High Demand for Industrial IoT Applications in Smart Industries
2.2.2 Low Sensor Cost and Innovative Sensor Technology
2.2.3 Utilization of Cloud Computing for Large Scale IIoT Solutions
2.3.1 Integration of Industrial IoT into Existing Technology
2.3.2 Security Challenges for IIoT
2.4.1 Integration of Artificial intelligence, Big Data, and Machine Learning
2.4.2 Integration of Blockchain in Industrial IoT
2.4.3 Adoption of 5G Across Industries
3 Competitive Insights
3.1 Key Developments in the Industrial IoT and Strategies Adopted
3.2 Key Players Active in the Industrial IoT Ecosystem
3.3 Recent Developments in IIoT Investment Space
3.4 Market Share Analysis
4 Industry Analysis
4.1 Supply Chain Analysis
4.2 Industrial IoT Associations and Consortiums
4.3 Use Cases
4.4 Market Trends
4.5 Standards and Protocols
4.6 Opportunity Matrix Analysis
4.7 Country Share Analysis
5 Global Industrial IoT Market (by Ecosystem), Analysis and Forecast
5.1 Assumptions and Limitations
6 Global Industrial IoT Market (by Technology)
6.1 Market Overview
6.3 Distributed Control System (DCS)
6.5 Condition Monitoring
6.6 Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
6.8 Yield Monitor
6.9 Industrial Robotics
6.10 Flow and Application Control Devices
7 Global Industrial IoT Market (by Application)
7.1 Market Overview
7.2 Data Management Solutions for Analytics
7.3 Distribution Management System
7.4 Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
7.5 Outage Management System
7.6 Product Lifecycle Management
7.7 Remote Monitoring
7.8 Retail Management System
7.9 Predictive Maintenance
8 Global Industrial IoT Market (by Industry)
8.1 Market Overview
8.2 Energy and Utilities
8.8 Metal and Mining
9 Global Industrial IoT Market, (by Region)
9.1 Market Overview
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
9.5 Middle East and Africa
9.6 South America
10 Analyst PoV
10.1 Where is the Industry Heading?
10.2 Key Recommendations for Stakeholders
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Hardware and Platform Vendors
11.1.1 ABB Ltd.
11.1.2 GE Digital
11.1.3 PTC Inc.
11.1.4 Robert Bosch GmbH
11.1.5 Siemens AG
11.2 System Integrators
11.2.3 HCL Technologies Limited
11.2.4 MAVERICK Technologies, LLC.
11.2.5 Tata Communications
11.3 Network Operators
11.3.1 AT&T INC.
11.3.3 Telia Company
11.3.4 Verizon Communications Inc.
11.3.5 Vodafone Group Plc
11.4 Application Vendors
11.4.1 CATERPILLAR INC.
11.4.2 A.P Moller-Maersk A/S
11.4.3 FANUC CORPORATION
11.4.4 Hitachi Vantara Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8u37yu