DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global IoT Chip Market: Focus on Type, End-use Industry and Region - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global IoT chip market generated $8.33 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 15.18% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2029.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What was the total market size of IoT chip in 2018, and how is it expected to grow during 2019-2029?
- What are the impactful driving factors, upcoming trends, and key challenges projected to influence the global IoT chip market during the forecast period 2019-2029?
- Who are the key market participants in the IoT chip space among chip manufacturers, architecture providers, system integrators, and software providers, and what was their respective market share in 2018?
- Which sub-segment (hardware and software) of the type segment of the global IoT chip market is expected to dominate during the forecast period?
- Which industry (consumer electronics, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing, retail, or others) of the global IoT chip market is anticipated to dominate in upcoming years?
- Which regions from North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World are expected to lead the global IoT chip market in the forecast period, 2019-2029?
- Which are the key players active in the global IoT chip ecosystem?
- What is the holistic point of view of the industry's key opinion leaders in terms of the latest trends, upcoming technologies in the space of IoT chip, and the scope of its adoption in the future?
Global IoT Chip Market, 2019 - 2029
The growth in the IoT chip market is attributed to the constantly emerging demand in consumer electronics application. Additionally, declining sensor cost and innovative silicon chip technology are further expected to drive the market growth in the coming future.
Scope of the Global IoT chip Market
The report includes a detailed study of the global IoT chip market, including a thorough analysis of the type and end-use industry sub-segments. Additionally, the study presents an in-depth analysis of the market dynamics and the estimation of the market size over the forecast period 2019-2029. The report scope is mainly focused on the end-use industries catering to IoT chip market for different regions. The industry analysis presents a detailed insight into the significant market players in the global IoT chip market using the supply chain analysis and SWOT analysis.
The market analysis of IoT chips includes a detailed examination of the major market players and business strategies and developments taking place in this market. It further consists of the market dynamics (driving factors, challenges, and upcoming opportunities) and industry analysis. The main purpose is to attain a holistic overview of the global IoT chip market in terms of various factors influencing it. The market has been segmented in terms of type,' end-use industry,' and region.'
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Dynamics
1.1 Product Definition
1.2 IoT Chip Market Dynamics
2 Competitive Insights
2.1 Key Market Developments and Strategies
2.1.1 Product Launches
2.1.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
2.1.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
2.1.4 Other Developments
2.2 Market Share Analysis
3 Industry Analysis
3.1 Target Audience
3.2 Supply Chain Analysis
3.3 IoT Chip Market: SWOT Analysis
3.4 Emerging Market Trends
3.5 Standards and Protocols
3.6 Opportunity Matrix Analysis
3.7 Country Share Analysis
4 Global IoT Chip Market (by Type), $Billion, 2018-2029
4.1 Market Overview
4.2.2 Memory Device
4.2.3 Connectivity Integrated Circuits (ICs)
5 Global Internet of Things (IoT) Chip Market (by End-Use Industry), $Billion, 2018-2029
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Consumer Electronics
6 Global Internet of Things (IoT) Chip Market (by Region), $Billion, 2018-2029
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 North America
6.4 Asia-Pacific (APAC)
6.5 Rest-of-the-World IoT Chip Market (by Industry)
7 Company Profiles
7.2 MediaTek Inc.
7.3 NXP Semiconductors
7.4 Renesas Electronics Corporation
7.5 SK Hynix Inc.
7.6 Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
7.7 Arm Ltd.
7.8 QUALCOMM Incorporated
7.9 Nvidia Corporation
7.10 Intel Corporation
7.11 Texas Instruments Incorporated
7.12 Analog Devices, Inc.
7.13 Robert Bosch GmbH
7.14 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
7.15 Cisco Systems Inc.
7.16 Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
7.18 Toshiba Corporation
8 Research Scope and Methodology
8.1 Scope of the Report
8.2 IoT Chip Market Research Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x78jp0