DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Sheep" book has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This is a new thematic database of chapters bring you comprehensive reviews of the latest research in sheep science as 'bite sized' pieces of content and will enable you to efficiently access what's really going on in your specialist subject. This collection includes 21 chapters that cover the farming of sheep and the key steps in the value chain for livestock production, from breeding to slaughter.
Key Topics Covered:
- Organic sheep and goat farming: opportunities and challenges
- Advances in sheep breeding
- Bacterial and viral diseases affecting sheep
- Humane transport, lairage and slaughter of sheep
- Improving sheep wool quality
- Improving the welfare of ewes
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fi2iwf