This is a new thematic database of chapters bring you comprehensive reviews of the latest research in beverage and sugar crop science as 'bite sized' pieces of content and will enable you to efficiently access what's really going on in your specialist subject. This collection includes 91 chapters that cover the following products: Cocoa, Coffee, Sugarcane and Tea.
Key Topics Covered:
- Advances in pest - and disease-resistant cocoa varieties
- Analysis and design of the shade canopy of cocoa-based agroforestry systems
- Cacao diseases: vascular-streak dieback
- Climate change and cocoa cultivation
- Cocoa diseases: witches' broom
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/94ozbn