This is a new thematic database of chapters bring you comprehensive reviews of the latest research in horticulture science as 'bite sized' pieces of content and will enable you to efficiently access what's really going on in your specialist subject. This collection includes 202 chapters that cover the following products: Apples, Bananas, Berries, Mangoes, Nuts, Other fruits, Tomatoes and Vegetables.
Key Topics Covered:
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of litchi
- Advances in avocado propagation for the sustainable supply of planting materials
- Advances in breeding and cultivation of pomegranate
- Advances in breeding of coconut
- Advances in breeding of mangoes
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mcflsg