This is a new thematic database of chapters bring you comprehensive reviews of the latest research in beef cattle science as 'bite sized' pieces of content and will enable you to efficiently access what's really going on in your specialist subject. This collection includes 31 chapters that cover the farming of beef cattle and the key steps in the value chain for livestock production, from breeding to slaughter.
Key Topics Covered:
- Organic beef farming: key characteristics, opportunities, advantages, and challenges
- Beef carcass inspection systems
- Maintaining the safety and quality of beef carcass meat
- Traceability in the beef supply chain
- Detecting antibiotic residues in
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ub5j9f