LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the IT market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023 and it is poised to grow by USD 5.85 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 9% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Launch of the National Transformation Program (NTP) has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, increasing threat of cybercrime might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
IT Market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023: Segmentation
IT Market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023 is segmented as below:
- Oil & gas
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30123
IT Market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our IT market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023 report covers the following areas:
- IT Market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023 size
- IT Market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023 trends
- IT Market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023 industry analysis
This study identifies increasing demand for e-governance as one of the prime reasons driving the growth of IT market in Saudi Arabia during the next few years.
IT Market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the it market in Saudi Arabia, including some of the vendors such as Accenture, Ejada, IBM, Microsoft and Oracle. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the IT market in Saudi Arabia are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
IT Market in Saudi Arabia 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the size of IT market in Saudi Arabia and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the IT market in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the vendors in IT market in Saudi Arabia
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.