Structure your presentations and learn how to manage your mindset.
This Masterclass challenges delegates to look at the presentation of words, ideas, and the self with a fresh perspective by introducing them to innovative techniques and reflecting on purpose.
Delegates will practice techniques learnt on the day.
Key Topics Covered:
- 08:45 Registrations and coffee
- 09:00 Introductions
- 09:15 Part 1, Structure and audience analysis
- 10:45 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Part 2, Words, body language and rhetorical techniques
- 12:30 Lunch break
- 13:15 Part 3, Managing questions and dealing with difficult behaviour
- 14:45 Coffee Break
- 15:00 Part 4, Visual aids
- 16:30 Final thoughts and summing-up
- 16:45 Finish
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/opdacp