LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on increasing local procurement by 28% for a company in the metals and mining industry.
The company wanted to meet the cost, quality and delivery time expectations while investing in sustainable economic growth. The key objectives of the engagement are mentioned below.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to address current barriers to local procurement in host countries.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to identify suppliers with sufficient capacity to meet their procurement needs.
- Interested in gaining detailed insights? Request a free demo and know how we can help you improve local procurement and provide access to over 1000+ procurement reports.
“Companies must develop the local supply base to increase the security of supply, reduce costs, minimize lead times, and gain more favorable negotiations on accessing resources,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a leading company in the metals and mining industry – obtained specific insights to undertake supplier development initiatives. The solution offered helped them to:
- Increase local procurement by 28%.
- Improve flexibility, increase revenues, and reduce supply chain costs.
- Are you looking for solutions to improve the procurement process? Request a free proposal to access our customized procurement market intelligence solutions today!
Outcome: To address the gaps and barriers to local procurement, the experts at SpendEdge offered supplier insights to create a local supplier database and improve the tendering process. They identified potential markets for certain products and analyzed the factors influencing the purchasing process. This helped the client to devise effective local procurement strategies and create multiple smaller contracts for operations such as transport and trucking. The solution offered further helped the client to mitigate risks across the supply chain and gain a competitive advantage over other metals and mining companies
To access the complete case study on how we helped a European metals and mining company to improve flexibility, increase revenues, and reduce supply chain costs, read the complete case study here!
You may also like:
- Global Mining Chemicals Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Global Iron Ore Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Procurement Best Practices Study for A Leading Mining Equipment Manufacturer
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To gain more information, https://www.spendedge.com/get-more-info