The global microwave ovens market was worth $21.8 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.04% and reach $35.6 billion by 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 20+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The microwave ovens market section of the report gives context. It compares the microwave ovens market with other segments of the microwave ovens market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, microwave ovens indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Product: Grill; Solo; Convection 2) By Application: Commercial; Household 3) By Structure: Counter Top; Built-In 4) By Distribution Channel: Specialty Stores; Supermarkets/Hypermarkets; Online Channel; Other Distribution Channel
- Companies Mentioned: Sharp Corporation; LG Electronics Inc; Electrolux AB; Alto-Shaam Inc; Panasonic Corporation
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Microwave Ovens Market Characteristics
3. Microwave Ovens Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Microwave Ovens Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Microwave Ovens Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Microwave Ovens Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Microwave Ovens Market, Segmentation By Product, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Microwave Ovens Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Microwave Ovens Market, Segmentation By Structure, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.4. Global Microwave Ovens Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Microwave Ovens Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Microwave Ovens Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Microwave Ovens Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Microwave Ovens Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Microwave Ovens Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Microwave Ovens Market, Segmentation By Product, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6.3. Asia-Pacific Microwave Ovens Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Microwave Ovens Market
8. India Microwave Ovens Market
9. Japan Microwave Ovens Market
10. Australia Microwave Ovens Market
11. Indonesia Microwave Ovens Market
12. South Korea Microwave Ovens Market
13. Western Europe Microwave Ovens Market
14. UK Microwave Ovens Market
15. Germany Microwave Ovens Market
16. France Microwave Ovens Market
17. Eastern Europe Microwave Ovens Market
18. Russia Microwave Ovens Market
19. North America Microwave Ovens Market
20. USA Microwave Ovens Market
21. South America Microwave Ovens Market
22. Brazil Microwave Ovens Market
23. Middle East Microwave Ovens Market
24. Africa Microwave Ovens Market
25. Microwave Ovens Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Microwave Ovens Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Microwave Ovens Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. Sharp Corporation
25.2.2. LG Electronics Inc
25.2.3. Electrolux AB
25.2.4. Alto-Shaam Inc
25.2.5. Panasonic Corporation
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Microwave Ovens Market
27. Microwave Ovens Market Trends And Strategies
28. Microwave Ovens Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Sharp Corporation
- LG Electronics Inc
- Electrolux AB
- Alto-Shaam Inc
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Dongbu Daewoo Electronics
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Haier Group Corporation
- AB Electrolux
- Hoover Limited
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Galanz Enterprise Group
- Ali Group
- Midea Group
- Bakers Pride Oven Co. Inc.
- Kenwood Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/13t9al