The global electric motor manufacturing market was worth $106.9 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.57% and reach $143.2 billion by 2023
Electric Motors Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global motor manufacturing market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 20+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The motor manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the motor manufacturing market with other segments of the motor manufacturing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, motor manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Alternate Current (AC) Motor; Direct Current (AC) Motor; Hermetic Motor; 2) By Output Power: Integral Horsepower (IHP); Fractional Horsepower (FHP); 3) By Voltage Range: 9v & Below; 10-20 v; 21-60 v; 60 v And Above 4) By Application: Industrial Machinery; Motor Vehicle; HVAC Equipment; Aerospace & Transportation; Household Appliances; Other Commercial Applications; 5) By Speed: Low-Speed (less than 1,000 rpm); Medium-Speed (1,001 to 25,000 rpm); High-Speed (25,001 to 75,000 rpm); Ultra-High Speed (greater than 75,001 rpm)
- Companies Mentioned: ABB Ltd.; ARC Systems, Inc.; Asmo Co., Ltd.; Brook Crompton UK Ltd.; Emerson Electric Co.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Electric Motors Market Characteristics
3. Electric Motors Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Electric Motors Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Electric Motors Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Electric Motors Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Electric Motors Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Electric Motors Market, Segmentation By Output Power, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.3. Global Electric Motors Market, Segmentation By Voltage Range, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.4. Global Electric Motors Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.5. Global Electric Motors Market, Segmentation By Speed, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Electric Motors Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Electric Motors Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Electric Motors Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Electric Motors Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Electric Motors Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Electric Motors Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6.3. Asia-Pacific Electric Motors Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Electric Motors Market
8. India Electric Motors Market
9. Japan Electric Motors Market
10. Australia Electric Motors Market
11. Indonesia Electric Motors Market
12. South Korea Electric Motors Market
13. Western Europe Electric Motors Market
14. UK Electric Motors Market
15. Germany Electric Motors Market
16. France Electric Motors Market
17. Eastern Europe Electric Motors Market
18. Russia Electric Motors Market
19. North America Electric Motors Market
20. USA Electric Motors Market
21. South America Electric Motors Market
22. Brazil Electric Motors Market
23. Middle East Electric Motors Market
24. Africa Electric Motors Market
25. Electric Motors Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Electric Motors Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Electric Motors Market Company Profiles
25.2.1. ABB Ltd.
25.2.2. ARC Systems, Inc.
25.2.3. Asmo Co., Ltd.
25.2.4. Brook Crompton UK Ltd.
25.2.5. Emerson Electric Co.
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Electric Motors Market
27. Electric Motors Market Trends And Strategies
28. Electric Motors Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- ABB Ltd.
- ARC Systems, Inc.
- Asmo Co., Ltd.
- Brook Crompton UK Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Regal Beloit Corporation
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Ametek, Inc.
- Baldor Electric Company, Inc.
- Allied Motion Technologies, Inc.
- Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Toshiba International Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Nidec Corporation
- WEG S.A.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hyosung Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Teco Electric Machinery & Co.
- Dr. Fritz Faulhaber GmbH Co. KG
- Maxon Motor AG
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Bulher Motor Gmbh
- BorgWarner Inc
- Continental AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/89t6yk