The global relays market was worth $13.9 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.15% and reach $16.3 billion by 2023
Relays Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global relays market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 20+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The relays market section of the report gives context. It compares the relays market with other segments of the relays market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, relays indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Latching Relay; Solid State Relay; Automotive Relay; Overload Protection Relay; Electromechanical Relay; Others 2) By Application: Military; Industrial Automation; Electronics; Others
- Companies Mentioned: Omron; Crydom Corp; Comus International; Eaton; TE Connectivity
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Relays Market Characteristics
3. Relays Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Relays Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Relays Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Relays Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Relays Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Latching Relay
- Solid State Relay
- Automotive Relay
- Overload Protection Relay
- Electromechanical Relay
4.2. Global Relays Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Industrial Automation
5. Relays Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Relays Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Relays Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Relays Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Relays Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Relays Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Relays Market
8. India Relays Market
9. Japan Relays Market
10. Australia Relays Market
11. Indonesia Relays Market
12. South Korea Relays Market
13. Western Europe Relays Market
14. UK Relays Market
15. Germany Relays Market
16. France Relays Market
17. Eastern Europe Relays Market
18. Russia Relays Market
19. North America Relays Market
20. USA Relays Market
21. South America Relays Market
22. Brazil Relays Market
23. Middle East Relays Market
24. Africa Relays Market
25. Relays Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Relays Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Relays Market Company Profiles
25.2.2. Crydom Corp
25.2.3. Comus International
25.2.5. TE Connectivity
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Relays Market
27. Relays Market Trends And Strategies
28. Relays Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Crydom Corp
- Comus International
- TE Connectivity
- Fuji Electric
- Ningbo Forward
- Song Chuan
- Rockwell Automation
- Hu Gong
- Ningbo Huike
- Qunli Electric
- Songle Relay
- Tianyi Electrical
- Coto Technology
- StandexMeder Electronics GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q9kz3y