The global power generator manufacturing market was worth $17.4 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.37% and reach $22.2 billion by 2023.
Power Generators Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global generator manufacturing market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 20+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The generator manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the generator manufacturing market with other segments of the generator manufacturing market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, generator manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: 1) By Type: Gas Generator; Diesel Generator; CKD Generator 2) By Capacity: Below 75kva; 75-375 kva; 375-750 kva; Above 750 kva 3) By Application: Stand By; Peak Shaving; Continuous 4) By End User : Mining; Oil & Gas; Construction; Residential; Marine; Manufacturing; Pharmaceuticals; Commercial; Others
- Companies Mentioned: Aggreko; Atlas Copco; Caterpillar Inc.; FG Wilson; Kirloskar Electric Co. Ltd.
- Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Russia, UK, USA and Australia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, per capita expenditure.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Power Generators Market Characteristics
3. Power Generators Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Generator Manufacturing Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Generator Manufacturing Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Power Generators Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Power Generators Market , Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Gas Generator
- Diesel Generator
- CKD Generator
4.2. Global Power Generators Market , Segmentation By Capacity, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Below 75kva
- 75-375 kva
- 375-750 kva
- Above 750 kva
4.3. Global Power Generators Market , Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Stand By
- Peak Shaving
4.4. Global Power Generators Market , Segmentation By End User , Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Oil & Gas
5. Power Generators Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Power Generators Market , Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Power Generators Market , Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
6. Asia-Pacific Power Generators Market
6.1. Asia-Pacific Power Generators Market Overview
6.2. Asia-Pacific Power Generators Market , Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
7. China Power Generators Market
8. India Power Generators Market
9. Japan Power Generators Market
10. Australia Power Generators Market
11. Indonesia Power Generators Market
12. South Korea Power Generators Market
13. Western Europe Power Generators Market
14. UK Power Generators Market
15. Germany Power Generators Market
16. France Power Generators Market
17. Eastern Europe Power Generators Market
18. Russia Power Generators Market
19. North America Power Generators Market
20. USA Power Generators Market
21. South America Power Generators Market
22. Brazil Power Generators Market
23. Middle East Power Generators Market
24. Africa Power Generators Market
25. Power Generators Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
25.1. Power Generators Market Competitive Landscape
25.2. Power Generators Market Company Profiles
25.2.2. Atlas Copco
25.2.3. Caterpillar Inc.
25.2.4. FG Wilson
25.2.5. Kirloskar Electric Co. Ltd.
26. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Power Generators Market
27. Power Generators Market Trends And Strategies
28. Power Generators Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
- Atlas Copco
- Caterpillar Inc.
- FG Wilson
- Kirloskar Electric Co. Ltd.
- Cummins Inc.
- Yanmar Co. Ltd.
- Briggs & Stratton
- Wacker Neuson
- Ingersoll Rand
- Generac Power Systems
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- MTU Onsite Energy
- General Electric
- Honda Siel Power Products Ltd
- Inmesol S.L
- MQ Energy Inc.
- Mahindra Powerol
- AKSA Power Generation
- Cooper Corp
- Honda Power Equipment
- Yamaha Motor Pvt, Ltd.
- Powerica Ltd.
- Escorts Group
- Sterling Generators Pvt. Ltd
- Kohler Co
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lhjtfd