DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bioprocess Containers Market by End-users and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Bioprocess Containers Market 2020-2024
The author has been monitoring the global bioprocess containers market, and it is poised to grow by USD 1.06 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 14% during the forecast period.
Our reports on the global bioprocess containers market provide a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by high demand for biologics to treat various diseases. Also, the growing popularity of single-use technologies is anticipated to boost the growth of the global bioprocess containers market as well.
About the Author
The author presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Pharmaceutical companies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Life science companies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Academic and research institutes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing use of social media leading to penetration of e-commerce
- Growing popularity of single-use technologies
- Strategic alliances
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Avantor Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Eppendorf AG
- General Electric Co.
- Lonza Group Ltd.
- Meissner Filtration Products Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Sartorius AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uv8cu3