DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Clinical Trial Packaging Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Clinical Trial Packaging Market 2020-2024
The author has been monitoring the global clinical trial packaging market, and it is poised to grow by USD667.92 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
Our reports on global clinical trial packaging market provide a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by increasing approval of novel drugs. Also, the advent of AI in clinical research is anticipated to boost the growth of the global clinical trial packaging market as well.
Key Trends for global clinical trial packaging market growth
This study identifies advent of AI in clinical research as the prime reason driving the global clinical trial packaging market growth during the next few years.
About the Author
The author presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Pharmaceutical companies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other organizations - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of AI in clinical research
- Increasing outsourcing activities to CROs
- Increasing adoption of cloud technologies in pharmaceutical production
- and testing
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bilcare Ltd.
- Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services
- Corden Pharma International GmbH
- Mawdsley-Brooks & Co. Ltd.
- PCI Pharma Services
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
- Sentry BioPharma Services
- The WestRock group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/br3q3r