This masterclass covers the core strategic models and tools that organisations use to help structure their approach to a rapidly changing business environment.
Strategy is not just taught but practiced to make sure key learnings from the day can be implemented by delegates.
Course Time: 08:45 - 16:45
Key Topics Covered:
- 08:45 Registrations and coffee
- 09:00 Introductions
- 09:15 Part 1, Developing, testing and implementing a strategy
- 10:45 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Part 2, Analysing resources, capabilities and extra factors.
- 12:30 Lunch break
- 13:15 Part 3, Testing strategic choices
- 14:45 Coffee Break
- 15:00 Part 4, Implementation
- 16:30 Final thoughts and summing-up
- 16:45 Finish
NED and former Strategy and Risk Director, Costain Group Plc
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dtfnb7