This Masterclass addresses social media from the corporate perspective, it looks at how best to govern, manage and use social media.
It will cover setting the right strategy and how social media can be used: for brand; reputation; trust; relationship management and consumer engagement.
Course Time: 08:45 - 16:45
Key Topics Covered:
- 08:45 Registrations and coffee
- 09:00 Introductions
- 09:15 Part 1, Strategy and Governance
- 10:45 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Part 2, Adopting the right approach for your organisation
- 12:30 Lunch break
- 13:15 Part 3, Stakeholders
- 14:45 Coffee Break
- 15:00 Part 4, Your Social Media Toolkit
- 16:30 Final thoughts and summing-up
- 16:45 Finish
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c839f0