This downstream energy sector report, Oil Refining Industry in Indonesia is a complete source of information on Indonesia crude oil refining industry. It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region. The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in Indonesia and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals.
- Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2018
- Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
- Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2018
- Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
- Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2018.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Reasons to Purchase
- Vital source to make your strategic business decisions with our in-depth analysis based on historical and forecasted data on refineries, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for capital investments in upcoming refineries, capacity expansions and asset investments.
- Assess merits and demerits of investing in a particular country's Refinery market against its peer group countries.
- Strengthen your strategy formulation using the key information and data to maximize return on investments.
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the Refinery value chain in the entire world
- Appraise upcoming refineries using our asset level information.
- Essential and latest information to keep you ahead of competitors by understanding rival companies' business strategies.
- Make your vital financial decisions using latest news and deals information.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Figures
1.2 List of Tables
2 Introduction to Indonesia Refining Markets
2.1 What is This Report About?
2.2 Market Definition
3 Refining Industry in Indonesia
3.1 Indonesia Refining Market Snapshot, 2018
3.2 Role of Indonesia in Global and Regional Refining Markets
3.2.1 Contribution to Asia Pacific and Global Refining Capacity, 2018
3.2.2 Indonesia Average Nelson Complexity Factor (NCF) vs. Asia Pacific and Global, 2018
4 Indonesia Refining Market- Drivers and Restraints
4.1 Indonesia Refining Industry: Trends and Issues
4.1.1 Indonesia Refining Industry: Major Trends
4.2 Major Restrains of Investing in Indonesia Refining Sector
5 Indonesia Oil Products Demand and Supply Forecast to 2024
5.1 Indonesia Refined Products Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.1 Indonesia Gasoline Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.2 Indonesia Diesel Oil Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.3 Indonesia Kerosene Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.4 Indonesia LPG Demand Forecast to 2024
5.2 Indonesia Refined Products Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.1 Indonesia Gasoline Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.2 Indonesia Diesel Oil Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.3 Indonesia Kerosene Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.4 Indonesia LPG Production Forecast to 2024
6 Indonesia Refinery Capacities Forecast to 2024
6.1 Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details of Operational Refineries in Indonesia
6.1.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
6.2 Indonesia Total Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.3 Indonesia Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.4 Indonesia Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-1 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.5 Indonesia Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-2 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.6 Indonesia Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-3 Capacity, 2010-2024
7 Indonesia Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
7.1 Capital Investment Details of All Upcoming Refineries
7.2 Location, Operator, Ownership, Start Up Details of Planned Refineries in Indonesia
7.2.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
7.3 Refinery Capacities of All Upcoming Refineries
8 Key Strategies Indonesia Refining Companies
8.1 Indonesia Company wise Refining Capacity Forecast, 2010-2024
9 PT Pertamina Company Profile
9.1 PT Pertamina Key Information
9.2 PT Pertamina Company Overview
9.3 PT Pertamina Business Description
9.4 PT Pertamina SWOT Analysis
9.5 PT Pertamina Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
9.6 PT Pertamina Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
9.7 PT Pertamina Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
10 Indonesia Refining Industry Latest Tenders and Contracts
11 Indonesia Refining Industry Updates
12 Indonesia Refining Industry Deals
12.1 Detailed Deal Summary
- PT Pertamina
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a2kg8c