This downstream energy sector report, Oil Refining Industry in Singapore is a complete source of information on Singapore crude oil refining industry. It provides refinery level information relating to existing and planned (new build) refineries such as insights and forecasts of refinery capacities, refined petroleum products production and consumption, refinery complexity factor and comparison against peer group countries in the respective region. The report also covers complete details of major players operating in the refining sector in Singapore and in depth analysis of the latest industry news and deals.
- Outlook of Country Oil Refining Industry and refined petroleum products beyond 2018
- Forecasts of refined products production and consumption along with major refining companies, and operators.
- Historic and Forecasted Refining capacity and secondary units capacities beyond 2018
- Key Opportunities and Restraints in country Refinery market
- Benchmark with five peer group countries on Nelson Complexity Factor.
- Market structure of Country Refining Industry, companies, capacities and market share.
- Information on planned refineries such as planned capacity, equity structure, Operator Company, expected commissioning date and project cost.
- Refined petroleum products production and demand beyond 2018.
- Refinery level information such as refinery name, commissioned year, primary and secondary units installed capacities along with future capacity expansions, refinery complexity factor, ownership and operator details.
- Company profiles of major refining companies including SWOT Analysis.
- Latest mergers, acquisitions, contract announcements, and all related industry news and deals analysis.
Reasons to Purchase
- Vital source to make your strategic business decisions with our in-depth analysis based on historical and forecasted data on refineries, countries and companies
- Identify potential opportunities for capital investments in upcoming refineries, capacity expansions and asset investments.
- Assess merits and demerits of investing in a particular country's Refinery market against its peer group countries.
- Strengthen your strategy formulation using the key information and data to maximize return on investments.
- Identify potential investment opportunities present across the Refinery value chain in the entire world
- Appraise upcoming refineries using our asset level information.
- Essential and latest information to keep you ahead of competitors by understanding rival companies' business strategies.
- Make your vital financial decisions using latest news and deals information.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Figures
1.2 List of Tables
2 Introduction to Singapore Refining Markets
2.1 What is This Report About?
2.2 Market Definition
3 Refining Industry in Singapore
3.1 Singapore Refining Market Snapshot, 2018
3.2 Role of Singapore in Global and Regional Refining Markets
3.2.1 Contribution to Asia Pacific and Global Refining Capacity, 2018
3.2.2 Singapore Average Nelson Complexity Factor (NCF) vs. Asia Pacific and Global, 2018
4 Singapore Refining Market- Drivers and Restraints
4.1 Singapore Refining Industry: Trends and Issues
4.1.1 Singapore Refining Industry: Major Trends
4.2 Major Restrains of Investing in Singapore Refining Sector
5 Singapore Oil Products Demand and Supply Forecast to 2024
5.1 Singapore Refined Products Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.1 Singapore Gasoline Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.2 Singapore Diesel Oil Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.3 Singapore Kerosene Demand Forecast to 2024
5.1.4 Singapore LPG Demand Forecast to 2024
5.2 Singapore Refined Products Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.1 Singapore Gasoline Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.2 Singapore Diesel Oil Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.3 Singapore Kerosene Production Forecast to 2024
5.2.4 Singapore LPG Production Forecast to 2024
6 Singapore Refinery Capacities Forecast to 2024
6.1 Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details of Operational Refineries in Singapore
6.1.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
6.2 Singapore Total Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.3 Singapore Refining Capacity Historic and Forecast, 2010-2024
6.4 Singapore Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-1 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.5 Singapore Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-2 Capacity, 2010-2024
6.6 Singapore Refinery wise Secondary Conversion Unit-3 Capacity, 2010-2024
7 Singapore Refining Industry- Future Developments and Investment Opportunities
7.1 Capital Investment Details of All Upcoming Refineries
7.2 Location, Operator, Ownership, Start Up Details of Planned Refineries in Singapore
7.2.1 Refinery Location, Operator, Ownership, Startup Details
7.3 Refinery Capacities of All Upcoming Refineries
8 Key Strategies Singapore Refining Companies
8.1 Singapore Company wise Refining Capacity Forecast, 2010-2024
9 Exxon Mobil Corporation Company Profile
9.1 Exxon Mobil Corporation Key Information
9.2 Exxon Mobil Corporation Company Overview
9.3 Exxon Mobil Corporation Business Description
9.4 Exxon Mobil Corporation SWOT Analysis
9.5 Exxon Mobil Corporation Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
9.6 Exxon Mobil Corporation Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
9.7 Exxon Mobil Corporation Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
10 Singapore Refining Industry Latest Tenders and Contracts
11 Singapore Refining Industry Updates
12 Singapore Refining Industry Deals
12.1 Detailed Deal Summary
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8h82c5