DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ICNCO 2020: 17th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The purpose of the 17th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO) is to bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners interested in the application of informatics to Control, Automation and Robotics.
Four simultaneous tracks will be held, covering Intelligent Control Systems, Optimization, Robotics, Automation, Signal Processing, Sensors, Systems Modelling and Control, and Industrial Informatics. Informatics applications are pervasive in many areas of Control, Automation and Robotics; This conference intends to emphasize this connection.
- Intelligent Control Systems and Optimization
- Robotics and Automation
- Signal Processing, Sensors, Systems Modelling and Control
- Industrial Informatics
ICINCO 2020 will be held in conjunction with ICSOFT 2020, DATA 2020, SIMULTECH 2020 and DeLTA 2020.
Registration to ICINCO allows free access to the ICSOFT, DATA, SIMULTECH and DeLTA conferences (as a non-speaker).
- Kurosh Madani, University of Paris-EST Crteil (UPEC), France
- Janan Zaytoon, University of Reims Champagne Ardennes, France
- Oleg Gusikhin, Ford Motor Company, United States
- Roland Siegwart, ETH Zrich, Switzerland
- Eduardo F. Camacho, University of Seville, Spain
- Jean-Michel Coron, Universit Pierre et Marie Curie, France
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s2c8dq