DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ICSOFT 2020: 15th International Conference on Software Technologies" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The purpose of ICSOFT 2020, the 15th International Conference on Software Technologies, is to bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners interested on software technologies. The conference areas are "Software Engineering and Systems Development", "Software Systems and Applications" and "Foundational and Trigger Technologies".
- Software Engineering and Systems Development
- Software Systems and Applications
- Foundational and Trigger Technologies
ICSOFT 2020 will be held in conjunction with DATA 2020, ICINCO 2020, SIMULTECH 2020, ICETE 2020 and DeLTA 2020.
Registration to ICSOFT allows free access to the DATA, ICINCO, SIMULTECH, ICETE and DeLTA conferences (as a non-speaker).
- Leszek Maciaszek, Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland and Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Marten van Sinderen, University of Twente, Netherlands
- Hans-Georg Fill, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Dominik Slezak, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Wil van der Aalst, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Frank Buschmann, Siemens AG, Germany
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/loyosy