DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Beer Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 139 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 2.4% during 2019-2024.
The North America beer market reached a value of around US$ 121 Billion in 2018. Beer is an alcoholic beverage which is widely preferred across the globe. It is made with hops, water and various cereal grains, such as wheat, rice, corn, and rye. The mixture of these ingredients is fermented by adding yeast, which feeds on sugar, and multiplies while producing carbon dioxide and ethanol. When consumed in a controlled manner, beer helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases, such as atherosclerosis, angina, stroke and heart attack. Apart from this, it is also beneficial in reducing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes and preventing ulcers.
The North America beer market is currently being driven by several factors. The easy consumption of beer, without dilution or addition of any flavoring substances, supports the on-the-go lifestyles of the consumers in the region. Moreover, the introduction of innovative flavors, such as strawberry, blueberry, chocolate, peach and lemon, has enhanced the existing taste of beer, thereby catering to the different preferences of the consumers. Additionally, the introduction of specialty beers which are generally brewed to a classic style with the help of different flavors, including honey, hot pepper, smoke, ginger and sweet potatoes, are also stimulating the market growth. Furthermore, several manufacturers in the region are using high-quality ingredients and special brewing techniques to produce premium beers for better drinking experience. In addition to this, the rising health consciousness among the consumers coupled with the availability of low or no-alcohol beers has positively influenced the demand for beer in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America beer market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America beer market?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of packaging?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of production?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of alcohol content?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of flavour?
- What is the breakup of the North America beer market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America beer industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America beer industry?
- What is the structure of the North America beer industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America beer industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America beer industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Product Type, Packaging, Production, Alcohol Content, Flavour and Distribution Channel.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America beer market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Beer Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Packaging
5.4 Market Breakup by Production
5.5 Market Breakup by Alcohol Content
5.6 Market Breakup by Flavour
5.7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 North America Beer Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Beer Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Standard Lager
7.2 Premium Lager
7.3 Specialty Beer
8 North America Beer Market: Breakup by Packaging
8.2 PET Bottle
8.3 Metal Can
9 North America Beer Market: Breakup by Production
10 North America Beer Market: Breakup by Alcohol Content
10.3 Alcohol Free
11 North America Beer Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
12.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
12.3 Specialty Stores
12.4 Convenience Stores
12 North America Beer Market: Breakup by Country
12.1 United States
12.1.1 Historical market Trends
12.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
12.1.3 Market Breakup by Packaging
12.1.4 Market Breakup by Production
12.1.5 Market Breakup by Alcohol Content
12.1.6 Market Breakup by Flavour
12.1.7 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
12.1.8 Market Forecast
13 SWOT Analysis
14 Value Chain Analysis
14.2 Raw Material Procurement
15 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
15.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
15.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
15.4 Degree of Rivalry
15.5 Threat of New Entrants
15.6 Threat of Substitutes
16 Price Analysis
17 Competitive Landscape
17.1 Market Structure
17.2 Key Players
17.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2ympen