DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Caustic Potash Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America caustic potash market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2024. Caustic potash (KOH), also known as potassium hydrate and potassium hydroxide, is a strong alkaline chemical. The brine prepared from potassium chloride and water is electrolyzed by mercury/membrane/diaphragm-based cells to produce caustic potash. It is available for commercial purpose in several forms namely flakes, briquettes, crystal and distinctively concentrated solutions. Caustic potash is widely used in the electronics industry and in manufacturing phosphates, soaps and detergents, liquid fertilizers, neutralization agents, etc.
North America is one of the biggest producers of caustic potash in the world. Caustic soda is majorly utilized in the production of potassium carbonate which is primarily used in manufacturing specialty glasses, vat dyeing and textile printing, fire extinguisher powder and in water treatment chemicals. Rapid globalization and new product innovations are expected to increase the demand for caustic potash in the region.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America caustic potash market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America caustic potash market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America caustic potash market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America caustic potash market?
- What is the breakup of the North America caustic potash market on the basis of end use?
- What is the breakup of the North America caustic potash market on the basis of form?
- What is the breakup of the North America caustic potash market on the basis of grade?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America caustic potash industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America caustic potash industry?
- What is the structure of the North America caustic potash industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America caustic potash industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America caustic potash industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: End Use, Form and Grade
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America caustic potash market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Caustic Potash Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by End Use
5.3 Market Breakup by Form
5.4 Market Breakup by Grade
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 North America Caustic Potash Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Caustic Potash Market: Breakup by End Use
7.1 Potassium Carbonate
7.2 Potassium Phosphates
7.3 Potassium Soaps and Detergents
7.4 Liquid Fertilizers
7.5 Agricultural Chemicals
8 North America Caustic Potash Market: Breakup by Form
9 North America Caustic Potash Market: Breakup by Grade
10 North America Caustic Potash Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by End Use
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Form
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Grade
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fm6wkz