DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Bath Soap Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America bath soap market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2024. Bath soap refers to a cleaning agent which is made from a combination of alkalis, such as caustic soda and caustic potash, with vegetable/animal fat oil extraction. The bath soaps are available in the form of bar, powder, flakes or liquid. These soaps are an essential component of the personal care routine as it helps in removing dirt, unclogging pores and healthy conditioning of the skin. Moreover, the bath soaps maintain hygiene and odor of the body.
North America provides an expanding market for the bath soaps. Rapidly increasing population, growing hygiene awareness among the consumers and new product innovations are driving the bath soap market in the region. In addition to this, easy availability, infusion of newer fragrances, attractive packaging and distinctive products for men and women boosts demand for the product. Rising globalization has led to the introduction of eco-friendly products containing natural ingredients, such as sea salt, along with refill and biodegradable packaging. The demand for the product is expected to be fueled by enlargement of supermarkets, product publicity in media and rising economy of the region in the upcoming years.
This latest report provides a deep insight into North America bath soap market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America bath soap market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America bath soap market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America bath soap market?
- What is the breakup of the North America bath soap market on the basis of product type?
- What is the breakup of the North America bath soap market on the basis of form?
- What is the breakup of the North America bath soap market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America bath soap industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America bath soap industry?
- What is the structure of the North America bath soap industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America bath soap industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America bath soap industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Product Type, Form and Distribution Channel
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America bath soap market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Bath Soap Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Form
5.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Bath Soap Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Bath Soap Market: Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Premium Products
7.2 Mass Products
8 North America Bath Soap Market: Breakup by Form
8.1 Solid Bath Soaps
8.2 Liquid Bath Soaps
9 North America Bath Soap Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
9.2 Convenience Stores
9.4 Specialty Stores
9.5 Online Stores
10 North America Bath Soap Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Product Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Form
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Research and Development
12.3 Raw Material Procurement
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/isvodd