STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT):
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
March 23-26, 2020
Leading organizations in every industry are wielding data and analytics as competitive weapons, operational accelerants and innovation catalysts. New business models and sweeping technology change, including AI, are driving the need for a data and analytics-centric culture.
Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2020 is the must-attend conference for data and analytics leaders. Join us in March to gain the skills to rewire your culture for an AI-augmented future. Attendees will learn how to build effective strategies, take a deep dive into data and analytics trends, and develop the leadership skills to bridge the gap between business and IT.
Audience and Topics
The summit is expected to draw more than 4,000 professionals and feature more than 60 Gartner analysts and 150 research-driven sessions. The Summit’s audience will consist of Chief Data Officers (CDOs) and senior IT and business leaders, as well as practitioners specializing in analytics and business intelligence, information management and master data management, and architecture.
The conference agenda features 8 comprehensive tracks and two spotlight tracks that take a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for data and analytics leaders today:
- Leadership and Culture: Build the Resilient Organization
- Business Outcomes and Strategy: Realize the Value
- Trust and Governance: The Evolving Challenge
- Analytics Everywhere: Drive Pervasive Outcomes
- Technical Insights: The Art of the Pragmatic
- Data Architecture: Effective Data Design
- AI, Data Science and Machine Learning: The Future Starts Now
- Emerging Technologies: Disruption is a Given
- Spotlight Track: Master Data Management – Define a Consistent Foundation
- Spotlight Track: Business Skills for Data & Analytics Leaders – Be a Change Master
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Rewire Your Culture for an AI-Augmented Future with Gartner analysts Gareth Herschel and Carlton Sapp
- Gartner Keynote: Creating a Culture That Is Ready for AI with Gartner distinguished research vice president Leigh McMullen
- Guest Keynote: How to be Human in the Age of the Machine with Dr. Hannah Fry, associate professor at UCL
- Guest Keynote: Loonshots how to Nurture the Crazy Ideas that Win Wars and Transform Industries with Safi Bahcall, Technologist, Business Executive and Author
- Closing Guest Keynote: What is Culture? With Dr. Steve Robbins, Inclusion Expert
The Exhibit Showcase onsite at the Data & Analytics Summit will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting the next steps in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and fast-paced presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on the Exhibitor Directory.
Venue and Travel Details
Visit the summit’s website for complete venue and travel details.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Katie Costello for additional details and registration requests: Katie.Costello@Gartner.com.
Join the discussion on social media using #GartnerDA.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.