DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Fruit Juice Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The publisher expects the market to reach a value of US$ 40.2 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 4.4% during 2019-2024.
The North America fruit juice market reached a value of US$ 31.1 Billion in 2018. Fruit juice is a liquid which is naturally procured from fruits. It can be extracted by either mechanically squeezing or macerating the fruits. Fruit juice provides instant energy and refreshment to the consumers. Moreover, as it is rich in vitamins, minerals, antitoxins and offers anti-inflammatory properties, it helps in boosting the immune system of humans. On account of these benefits, there is a rise in the demand for fruit juices in North America.
The North America fruit juice market is currently being driven by several factors. The rising health-consciousness has shifted the consumers from carbonated drinks to natural beverages, such as fruit juices, in the region. This can also be accredited to the assistance of fruit juices in improving metabolism and reducing cholesterol. Furthermore, the handy packaging of fruit juices has enabled their easy consumption, thus supporting the hectic and sedentary lifestyles of the consumers in the region. Apart from this, the newer technological advancements, such as the introduction of organic preservatives, has contributed to the market growth in the region.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America fruit juice market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America fruit juice market?
- What is the breakup of the North America fruit juice market on the basis of type?
- What is the breakup of the North America fruit juice market on the basis of flavour?
- What is the breakup of the North America fruit juice market on the basis of distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America fruit juice industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America fruit juice industry?
- What is the structure of the North America fruit juice industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America fruit juice industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America fruit juice industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Currency: US$
- Geography Covered: North America, United States, Canada and Mexico
- Segments Covered: Type, Flavour and Distribution Channel.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America fruit juice market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Fruit Juice Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Type
5.3 Market Breakup by Flavour
5.3 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Fruit Juice Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Fruit Juice Market: Breakup by Type
7.1 100% Fruit Juice
7.3 Juice Drinks
7.5 Powdered Juice
8 North America Fruit Juice Market: Breakup by Flavour
8.4 Mixed Fruit
9 North America Fruit Juice Market: Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1 Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
9.2 Convenience Stores
9.3 Specialty Food Stores
9.4 Online Stores
10 North America Fruit Juice Market: Breakup by Country
10.1 United States
10.1.1 Historical Market Trends
10.1.2 Market Breakup by Type
10.1.3 Market Breakup by Flavour
10.1.4 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
10.1.5 Market Forecast
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
12.2 Input Suppliers
13 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Rivalry
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n0qerh