DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Plywood Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America plywood market reached a volume of 13.5 Million Cubic Meter in 2018. Plywood is an engineered wood product made from three or more thin sheets of wood also known as 'plies'. These plies are glued together to form a thicker, flat sheet to form plywood. Due to the way the direction of each layer's grain is alternated in relation to adjacent layers, plywood becomes considerably stronger than some other wood-based sheet products, such as medium density fiberboard (MDF). It is also an economical, factory-produced sheet of wood with precise dimensions that does not warp or crack with changes in atmospheric moisture. These properties make plywood a versatile material with a huge range of applications ranging from wall and floor covering to molds for concrete structures, designer furniture to packaging.
North America plywood market is currently being driven by several factors. Based on the versatility, dimension stability, strength, stiffness and durability of plywood, it is employed for various structural and constructional purposes. It is used in concrete shuttering, boat-making, light partitions and external walls, flooring systems etc. Apart from this, an increasing number of residential and commercial spaces has also driven its demand in the region. Moreover, recent technological advancements have resulted in the introduction of new plywood variants with improved features, such as flexible plywood. In addition to this, plywood exhibits excellent resistance to a wide range of chemicals, making it suitable for industrial applications, thereby, catalyzing the market growth.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the North America plywood market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America plywood market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America plywood market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America plywood market?
- What is the breakup of the North America plywood market on the basis of application?
- What is the breakup of the North America plywood market on the basis of sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America plywood industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America plywood industry?
- What is the structure of the North America plywood industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America plywood industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America plywood industry?
- Base Year Considered: 2018
- Historical Data Coverage: 2013-2018
- Market Forecast: 2019-2024
- Geography Covered: North America, United States and Canada
- Segments Covered: Application and Sector.
- Report Customization: Although the publisher has tried to cover everything in the North America plywood market landscape, the publisher believes that every stakeholder may have their own specific needs. In view of this, the publisher provides up to 20-man hours of free customization for each report.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.3.1 Primary Sources
2.3.2 Secondary Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.4.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.4.2 Top-Down Approach
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Plywood Market
5.1 Market Performance
5.2 Market Breakup by Application
5.3 Market Breakup by Sector
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Forecast
6 North America Plywood Market
6.1 Market Performance
6.2 Market Forecast
7 North America Plywood Market: Breakup by Application
8 North America Plywood Market: Breakup by Sector
8.1 New Construction
9 North America Plywood Market: Breakup by Country
9.1 United States
9.1.1 Historical Market Trends
9.1.2 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Sector
9.1.4 Market Forecast
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Forest Growers
11.7 End Users
12 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Rivalry
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/stxj1s