LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global luxury furniture market and it is poised to grow by USD 7.58 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Benefits of multi-functional luxury furniture have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, frequent product recalls might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Luxury Furniture Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Luxury Furniture Market is segmented as below:
- Residential luxury furniture
- Commercial luxury furniture
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31553
Luxury Furniture Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our luxury furniture market report covers the following areas:
- Luxury Furniture Market size
- Luxury Furniture Market trends
- Luxury Furniture Market industry analysis
This study identifies the rapid emergence of eco-friendly and organic luxury furniture as one of the prime factors driving the luxury furniture market growth during the next few years.
Luxury Furniture Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the luxury furniture market including some of the vendors such as Herman Miller Inc., HNI Corp., Inter IKEA Group, Muebles Picó SA and Steinhoff International Holdings NV. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the luxury furniture market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Luxury Furniture Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist luxury furniture market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the luxury furniture market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the luxury furniture market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of luxury furniture market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.