DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Military Small Arms - Market and Technology Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The total Global Market for Military Small Arms is estimated at around USD 6.29 billion in 2020 and the market is expected to grow to USD 7.59 billion by 2028. The Global Military Small Arms market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 2.10%.
The increase in insurgency and the increase in terrorist incidents within the country have acted as key drivers in the Military Small Arms Market. It is estimated that there are more than 1 billion Small Arms, Globally, including the Civilian sector. A major portion of the Civilian Arms account to unregistered arms which in turn leads to unprovoked violence. There have been around 277 incidents, which have been reported between 2000 to 2018 in which around 884 were killed and 1,546 were wounded.
In case of US, the Government empowered the Homeland Security with Military grade weapons to curtail the growing risk of gun violence. The exponential increase of violence combined with the pressure to curtail such incidents and militarization of the Police forces have led to the use of extreme aggression by the police forces, in specific cases.
Revolvers and Pistols is expected to account to around one- third of the market, predominantly driven by its procurement by the Homeland Security market. The Civilian market and the ammunition market are not included in the scope of this report.
The study period of the report Global Military Small Arms - Market and Technology Forecast to 2028 is from 2018-2028, and the forecast period of the report is from 2020-2028.
The report is aimed at:
- The Key drivers, restraints and challenges which are expected to shape the Global Military Small Arms market are covered in detailed in the report.
- The key technologies which could have an impact on the Small Arms Market have been covered in detail.
- The top ten countries have been analyzed in detail with respect to their current size of small arms and the key import and export partners and segmented unit wise data from 2006- 2018.
- The Porter's Five Forces and the PEST of the Global Military Small Arms market have been covered in the report.
- The high growth markets have been identified in the Opportunity Analysis Chapter.
- The market has been forecasted from 2020- 2028 considering all the factor, which is expected to impact the market.
- The Scenario Analysis Chapter covers the key scenarios and its impacts on the forecast chapter.
Reasons to buy
- The new players in the Small Arms market and the potential entrants into this market can use this report to understand the key market trends that are expected to shape this market in the next few years.
- The Market Analysis Chapter cover the Key Drivers, Restraints and Challenges of the Military Small Arms. Report. The PEST and the Porter's five forces are covered in detailed in this report.
- The key technologies that could impact the Small Arms Market have been covered in detailed, an example is the growing interest in the directed energy weapons in the Homeland Security segment.
- The report can be used by sales and marketing team to formulate their medium- and long-term strategies and to reconfirm their short-term plans.
- The forecast chapter would help the sales team to formulate their medium-term sales plan.
- The report would be help to the sales and the marketing team to understand the key segments across the top ten countries which have been analyzed in the report.
- The Opportunity Analysis chapter identifies the key hot spots within the Global Military Small Arms Market.
- The company profiles include financials, latest news, contracts and SWOT for around 10 companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Events based Forecast Scenario
1.5 Who will benefit from this report?
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Military Small Arms Market Trends and Insights
2.2 Top Five Major Findings
2.3 Major Conclusion
2.4 Important Tables and Graphs
3 Current Market Overview in the Global Military Small Arms Market
3.1 Market Introduction
3.2 Manufacturing of Small Arms
3.3 Current Market Overview
3.4 Technology Analysis in the Global Military Small Arms Market
4 Market Segmentation
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Market Drivers
5.2 Market Restraints
5.3 Market Challenges
5.4 PEST Analysis
5.5 Porter's Five Forces
6 Country Analysis
6.2 The United States
6.2.1 Market Introduction
6.2.2 Export- Import US
6.3 The United Kingdom
7 Global Small Arms Market to 2028
7.1 Total Global Market by Type to 2028
7.2 Total Global Market by Type (By Region) to 2028
8 Global Military Small Arm By Operation Market to 2028
8.1 Total Global Market by Operation to 2028
8.2 Total Global Market by Operation (By Region) to 2028
9 Global Military Small Arms by End User to 2028
9.1 Total Global Market by End User to 2028
9.2 Total Global Market by End User (By Type) to 2028
10 Opportunity Analysis
10.1 By Region
10.2 By End Users
10.3 By Type
10.4 By Operation
11 Events Based Forecast
11.2 Events Based Scenario 1
11.3 Events Based Scenario 2
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Orbital ATK
12.2 Smith and Wesson Corporation
12.3 Sturm and Ruger Corporation
12.4 Freedom Group
12.5 General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical system
12.6 Colt's Manufacturing LLC
12.7 Heckler and Koch
12.8 Beretta Holding S.P.A
12.9 Glock GES
12.10 FN Herstal S.A
13 Conclusions and Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qvtl8p