DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Salts - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Industrial Salts Market accounted for $13.05 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach $19.90 billion by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 4.8% during the forecast period. Plentiful accessibility of salt reserves and their cost of viability, increasing relevance of industrial salt in various applications and absence of good substitutes are the factors driving the market growth. However, ecological and health concerns over the usage of salt in some applications may hinder the market growth.
Sodium Chloride used for various industrial applications such as chemical processing, de-icing, oil and gas, water treatment, agriculture etc. are known as industrial salts. Unlike the refined salt that most households use for cooking purposes, this salt is unrefined.
By Source, Rock Salt segment is likely to have a huge demand during the forecast period due to the enormous accessibility of reserves of salt in salt mines. Based on geography, Asia-Pacific is going to experience lucrative growth during the forecast period owing to the growing requirement for industrial salts from the region. In addition, the developments of the chlor-alkali industry, as well as an expanding number of water treatment plants, are also fueling the growth of the industrial salts market in this region.
This report covers:
- Market share assessments for regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Industrial Salts Market, By Source
5.2 Rock Salt
5.3 Natural Brine
6 Global Industrial Salts Market, By Manufacturing Process
6.2 Solar Evaporation
6.3 Vacuum Pan Evaporation
6.4 Conventional Mining
7 Global Industrial Salts Market, By Application
7.2 Water Treatment
7.3 Food & Beverages
7.4 Skins and Hides Industry
7.5 Chemical Processing
7.5.1 Soda Ash Manufacturing
7.5.3 Caustic Soda Manufacturing
7.7 Freezing Point Depletion
7.8 Oil & Gas
7.10 Saline Solutions
7.13 Dye Enhancer
7.14 Other Applications
7.14.1 Animal Feed
8 Global Industrial Salts Market, By Geography
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
- Tata Chemicals Ltd
- Cargill Inc
- Mitsui & Co Ltd
- CK Life Sciences International Holdings Inc
- China National Salt Industry Corporation
- Compass Minerals International Inc
- Ineos Group Holdings S.A.
- K+S AG
- Rio Tinto PLC
- Akzonobel N.V.
- Exportadora De Sal De C.V.
- Irish Salt Mining & Exploration Co Ltd
- Swiss Saltworks AG
- Donald Brown Group
- Salins Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7sq1xi
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.