The Private Investor Workshop is our most intensive training workshop 100% focused on the ultra-wealthy marketplace, and the investment activities of investors with net worths of $10M, $25M and well over $100M each.
Through case studies, worksheets, and example deals closed instructor Richard C. Wilson will cover 30 different concepts related to the private investment industry in this one-day fast-moving workshop.
Benefits of Attending
- Reshape your actions and position in the marketplace to be more naturally attractive and genuinely valuable to family offices to create more co-investment and deal flow opportunities.
- Gain an edge over industry competitors who are not aware of or taking action to adjust to the multi-trillion dollar family office trend.
- Understand why the family office industry is thriving, will do well through a recession, and is just starting to take shape.
- Close more deals through superior options on investment structures, fee alignment, and avoiding the top mistakes that blow up family office deals consistently but are easily avoided.
- Leave the workshop with specific quarterly goals to help move forward your family office industry relationships, position, and strategy.
10:00am - 10:15am Opening Remarks
10:15am - 10.45am Private Investor Facts & Trends
10.45am - 11:15am Ultra-Wealthy Investment Preferences & Case Studies
11:15am - 12:00pm How to Start a Family Office to Become a More Effective Investor
12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm - 1:45pm Common $1M+ Mistakes Almost Every Ultra-Wealthy Family Makes
1:45pm - 2.30pm Ways to be a Smarter Investor - Strategies, Insights & Thinking Tools
2.30pm - 3:15pm Family Office & Investor Positioning Strategies & ROI
3:15pm - 3:45pm Use 7 Strategies to Double your (High Quality) Deal Flow
3:45pm - 4:00pm Closing Remarks
Richard C. Wilson
CEO & Head of Direct Investments in Real Estate & Operating Businesses
The Miami Family Office
Richard has spoken at over 150 conferences in 17 countries and has the #1 bestselling book in the family office industry, The Single Family Office: Creating, Operating, and Managing the Investments of a Single Family Office
Richard C. Wilson help $100M+ net worth families with how to start a family office and one mandate he has is being the CEO/CIO of The Miami Family Office, a $500M AUM single family office. Richard is also the founder of Wilson Holding Company which employs over 30 professionals and produces over $10M a year in revenue through various operating businesses which include Billionaire Family Office and The Family Club, the largest membership-based family office association (FamilyOffices.com), along with holdings in the training, single family office management (SingleFamilyOffices.com), investor conferences, search, data research, physical bullion, private equity (PrivatEquity.com), food, and energy industries.
Richard has his undergraduate degree from Oregon State University, his M.B.A. from University of Portland, and has studied master's level psychology through Harvard's ALM program while previously residing in Boston. Richard currently resides on the island of Key Biscayne, Florida with his wife and two daughters.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hbr9vj